Guide T brings consistent performance and reliable stopping power thanks to a revised lever design and lightweight four-piston caliper. Featuring SRAM’s Directlink lever, updated master cylinder and timing port closure, all combined to provide a more positive braking system.
- Bleeding Edge, drip-free bleed port closure and adaptor to minimize fluid loss
- Heat Shield technology to reduce caliper fluid temperature and prevent loss of braking power
- MatchMaker compatible for a clean and simplified look
- Ambidextrous lever mount design
- Lightweight 4-piston dual-diameter caliper
- Includes steel-backed organic pads
- Recommended with SRAM Centerline rotors (sold separately)