YESTERDAY OVER 20 VETERANS WERE LOST TO SUICIDE
That makes the war at home more dangerous than all of our combat missions around the world. Let's end the stigma surrounding Post Traumatic Stress and Traumatic Brain Injury. Let's end the silence. Lets save our veterans.
Growler Performance Bikes and Mission 22 have partnered together to do something in an effort to save our veterans. In creation of the Limited Edition Mission 22 bike, Growler Performance Bikes will donate a portion of every Mission 22 bike sold to help end the stigma surrounding post traumatic stress and traumatic brain injury. Join Mission 22 and Growler Performance Bikes to take on America's Mission helping our veterans who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free in this amazing country.
You can learn more about Mission 22 and America's Mission to save veteran's lives here.
MISSION 22 CHARITY BIKE BUILD SPECS
- Frame: Growler Nitro Stout (Carbon Frame)
- Fork: Manitou Mastodon 100mm suspension fork
- Headset: FSA Orbit integrated 1.125 - 1.5in
- Stem: FSA alloy with 31.8 Clamp
- Handlebar: FSA 740mm UD Carbon Fiber 1/2” rise/31.8
- Brakes: SRAM Guide
- Rear derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle 1x12, long cage
- Shift levers: SRAM GX trigger shifters
- Cassette: SRAM, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM Eagle speed chain
- Crankset: SRAM GX Dub crank, 190mm spindle with 30T Chain Ring
- Rims: Sunringle Mulefut SL80 Tubeless installed
- Front Hub: Sunringle SRC 15x150mm hub
- Rear Hub: Sunringle SRC 12x197mm hub
- Front tire: 45NRTH Dillinger 5, 120TPI, folding bead, 27.5x4.5" Studdable
- Rear tire: 45NRTH Dillinger 5, 120TPI, folding bead, 27.5x4.5" Studdable
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp saddle
- Grips: Growler/LizardSkin Locking Grips
- Seatpost: FSA Carbon Seatpost
Winning Races is not all it is capable of. The versatility to be multiple bikes using the Growler Modular Bike Building System the Growler Nitro Stout and Growler Mr. Big Stuff can transform from a Race Worthy Fatty to a Race Worthy 27.5+ or 29+ trail slayer using interchangeable wheelsets and the two position dropout the Growler Nitro Stout adds a shorter chainstay that increases agility and improves responsiveness making attacking all four season as simple as swapping your wheelsets.