YESTERDAY OVER 20 VETERANS WERE LOST TO SUICIDE
That makes the war at home more dangerous than all of our combat missions around the world. Let's end the stigma surrounding post traumatic stress and traumatic brain injury. Let's end the silence. Let’s save our veterans.
Growler Performance Bikes and Mission 22 have partnered to save our veterans. For every sale of a Mission 22 bike, we’ll donate a portion of sales to help end the stigma surrounding post-traumatic stress and traumatic brain injury. Join Mission 22 and Growler Performance Bikes to take on America's mission helping our veterans who have sacrificed so much for our freedom.
Winning Races is not all it's capable of. The ability to be multiple bikes using the Growler Modular Bike Building System makes the Growler Nitro Stout transformable from a Race Worthy Fatty to a Race Worthy 27.5+ or 29+ trail slayer. Using interchangeable wheelsets and two position dropouts the Growler Nitro Stout adds a shorter chainstay which increases agility and improves responsiveness, making attacking all four season as simple as swapping your wheelsets.
MISSION 22 CHARITY BIKE BUILD SPECS
- Frame: Growler Nitro Stout (Carbon Frame)
- Fork: Manitou Mastodon 100mm suspension fork
- Headset: FSA Orbit integrated 1.125 - 1.5in
- Stem: FSA alloy with 31.8 Clamp
- Handlebar: FSA 740mm UD Carbon Fiber 1/2” rise/31.8
- Brakes: SRAM Guide
- Rear derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle 1x12, long cage
- Shift levers: SRAM NX trigger shifters
- Cassette: SRAM, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM Eagle speed chain
- Crankset: SRAM NX Dub crank, 190mm spindle with 30T Chain Ring
- Rims: Sunringle Mulefut SL80 Tubeless installed
- Front Hub: Sunringle SRC 15x150mm hub
- Rear Hub: Sunringle SRC 12x197mm hub
- Front tire: Maxxis Colossal 27.5x4.5"
- Rear tire: Maxxis Colossal 27.5x4.5"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp saddle
- Grips: Growler/LizardSkin Locking Grips
- Seatpost: FSA Carbon Seatpost
Growler Nitro Stout Geometry