STROKER ACE Caliper
The Stroker Ace features Hayes’ first four-piston, forged mono-bloc caliper and our biggest pads ever, giving the Ace tremendous heat management capabilities. We’ve also designed a longer lever for increased leverage at the bar. Mated to the proven Stroker master cylinder, this makes the Ace our most powerful brake ever, while advancing the already unmatched Stroker modulation. At a system weight of 427g (including 6″ rotor and hardware), the Ace trumps all the other gravity-oriented brakes in the deck.
- Weight427g (80cm hose, 160 mm rotor and mounting hardware)
- Pad MaterialSintered metallic
- Pad RetentionPatented tool-free
- SystemFour piston, open
PRIME COMP Lever
We’ve taken some of the great adjustability and power characteristics of the revolutionary Prime, wrapped them in a smaller package, and are offering it to you at two affordable pricepoints.
- RotorLightweight L-Series 140**, 160, 180, 203 (**F-Series rotor optional)
- GraphicsPad Print
- Lever BushingsTitacon
- Pad MaterialSemi-metallic
- Pad RetentionTop Load
- Hose Grommetsnone
- SystemHayes DOT-4