The Nitro Stout Elite will blow your mind! It's Big! It's Fast! It's Incredible!
From the twisted minds of the Growler Brewmasters we are proud to introduce the Growler Nitro Stout Elite. The Growler Nitro Stout Elite gets fatter and meaner then we have ever seen before by adding the Bontreger 27.5x4.5" tire option, the new FSA Flowtron Dropper Post, Raceface Next SL carbon cranks, Car6on Wheelset with Industry Nine hubs and a 120mm Manitou Mastodon Pro fork.
Bigger is Better!
27.5x4.5" Wheelset option - The 27.5 Fat wheelset option give the Growler Nitro Stout Elite superior rollover capabilities. Larger then a 29+ but with the tread contact of a fat bike this turns an already amazing trail bike into an absolute monster on the trail or in the snow. Faster and more nimble.
The addition of the Manitou Mastodon Pro improves on an already impressive suspension. Add 120mm of suspension will allow you to attack any terrain with confidence.
FSA Flowtron Internal Dropper - In addition to already installed internal dropper cable routing the Nitro Stout adds the FSA Flowtron internal dropper post.
Racer's get ready. The introduction of the 27.5 Car6on wheelset drops rotational weight and increases acceleration. Matched with an Industry Nine hub with instantaneous input allows the Nitro Stout Elite to get to top speed with less effort.
Life Altering Impression!
Growler Nitro Stout Carbon Fiber Fat Bike is one of the lightest and most capable fat bikes in the world. Together with available hand built carbon rims combined with top components from SRAM, Hayes, Sunringle, Car6on, Schwalbe, Lizard Skins and FSA, the Growler Nitro Stout is nothing less then a race worthy dirt machine.
Winning Races is not all it is capable of. The versatility to be multiple bikes using the Growler Modular Bike Building System, the Growler Nitro Stout can transform from a Race Worthy Fatty to a Race Worthy 27.5+ or 29+ trail slayer using interchangeable wheelsets and the two position dropout the Growler Nitro Stout adds a shorter chainstay that increases agility and improves responsiveness making attacking all four season as simple as swapping your wheelsets.
Updated Standard Equipment -
- SRAM Eagle 12 Speed Drivetrain
- Car6on Wheelset with Industry Nine hubs
- Bontrager Gnarlwal 287.5x4.5" Tires
- FSA Flowtron Dropper Post
- Raceface Next SL carbon crankset
- Frame: Growler Nitro Stout Elite
- Fork: Manitou Mastodon 120mm suspension fork
- Headset: FSA Orbit integrated 1.125 - 1.5in
- Stem: FSA alloy with 31.8 Clamp
- Handlebar: FSA 750mm UD Carbon Fiber 1/2” rise/31.8
- Brakes: Hayes Prime/Stroker 4 Piston Hydraulic Brakes with 180mm Rotors front and rear
- Rear derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12, long cage
- Shift levers: SRAM x01 trigger shifters
- Cassette: SRAM, PG 1230 12-speed, 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM Eagle 12 speed chain
- Crankset: Raceface Next SL Carbon, 30T Chainring
- Rims: Car6on carbon rims with Industry Nine hubs Tubeless installed
- Front Hub: Industry Nine Torch 15x150mm hub
- Rear Hub: Industry Nine Torch 12x197mm hub
- Tires: Bontrager 120TPI, folding bead, 27x4.5"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp saddle
- Grips: Lizard Skin Logo Grips
- Seatpost: FSA Flowtron
Growler Nitro Stout Geometry