The Nitro Stout that Dominates All!
Growler Nitro Stout Carbon Fiber Fat Bike is one of the lightest and most capable fat bikes in the world. Together with available hand built carbon rims combined with top components from SRAM, Hayes, Sunringle, Car6on, Schwalbe, Lizard Skins and FSA, the Growler Nitro Stout is nothing less then a race worthy dirt machine.
Winning Races is not all it is capable of. The versatility to be multiple bikes using the Growler Modular Bike Building System, the Growler Nitro Stout can transform from a Race Worthy Fatty to a Race Worthy 27.5+ or 29+ trail slayer using interchangeable wheelsets and the two position dropout the Growler Nitro Stout adds a shorter chainstay that increases agility and improves responsiveness making attacking all four season as simple as swapping your wheelsets.
Updated Standard Equipment -
- SRAM Eagle DUB 12 Speed Drivetrain
- Hayes Prime Ace
- Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Tires
- FSA SL-K Carbon Handlebars & Seatpost
- Frame: Growler Nitro Stout
- Fork: RockShox Bluto 100mm suspension fork
- Headset: FSA Orbit integrated 1.125 - 1.5in
- Stem: FSA alloy with 31.8 Clamp
- Handlebar: FSA 750mm UD Carbon Fiber 1/2” rise/31.8
- Brakes: Hayes Prime/Stroker 4 Piston Hydraulic Brakes with 180mm Rotors front and rear
- Rear derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle 1x12, long cage
- Shift levers: SRAM NX trigger shifters
- Cassette: SRAM, PG 1230 12-speed, 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle 12 speed chain
- Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle Dub, 30T Chainring
- Rims: Sunringle Mulefut SL80 Tubeless installed
- Front Hub: Sunringle SRC 15x150mm hub
- Rear Hub: Sunringle SRC 12x197mm hub
- Tires: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Snakeskin, 120TPI, folding bead, 26x4.4"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp saddle
- Grips: Lizard Skin Logo Grips
- Seatpost: FSA SL-K Carbon
Growler Nitro Stout Geometry