Real-world trail suspension for your fatbike! All-temperature performance soaks up chatter and big hits on freezing cold snow as well as it does on shimmering hot sand, and everywhere in-between.
- -Extended ride height versions fit up to 26×5.15” / 27.5×4.5” tires
- -Standard ride height versions fit up to 26×4” / 27.5×3.8” tires
- -All-temperature performance born of frigid winter ride-testing
- -34mm trail chassis is stiffer and steers more precisely than any other fatbike suspension fork
- -E-MTB Certified
Rockshox Monarch XX
Few things would piss off Newton more than the Monarch XX. Simply put, no other shock packs more energy-efficient performance in a lighter weight package – one that seemingly defies Newton’s so-called "laws" of physics. But the Monarch XX does exactly that, providing the ability to lock-out rear suspension via a single bar-mounted XLoc Sprint button.
The 100% hydraulic remote lever and system is completely sealed, so unlike cable-actuated units – Monarch XX is impervious to contamination. If Newton were alive today, we doubt he'd be that stoked to go back to the drawing board with his theories. But a few miles on the Monarch XX sure would help inspire a new way of thinking, and riding.
Car6on 26x85mm carbon fiber wheelset:
Push the limits of what is possible
Car6on created a new blend of carbon fat bike quality to push the limits of FatBike components. Using Industry Nine Torch FatBike hub and Sapim spoke chassis mated to Car6on Carbon, tubeless compatible, and highly innovative Car6on rim, we have delivered a no-compromise insanely light fatty wheelset. At a scant 2090g the 75mm outer width carbon hoop defies convention and allows riders to explore the limits of low-weight yet dependable tubeless FatBike riding!
- Weight: Set 2090, Front 970g, Rear 1120g
- Front Axle: Industry 9 Torch 15x150
Driver: Shimano HG mtn 9-11spd or SRAM XD
3 degree engagement, 6 pawl freehub, 120 point drivering
- Tire Size: 3.8"-4.8"
Rim: 82 mm inner width / 85mm outer width
Single wall, Tubeless Ready
- Rear Axle: 12x197mm.
- Notes: Grease in hubs rated for -40 degrees F
- Frame: Growler Double Stout Carbon Fiber Full Suspension
- Fork: Manitou Mastodon Pro 120mm suspension fork
- Headset: FSA Orbit integrated 1.125 - 1.5in
- Stem: Wren alloy with 31.8 Clamp
- Handlebar: Wren 740mm UD Carbon Fiber 1/2” rise/31.8
- Brakes: Hayes Ace/Prime Hydraulic Brakes with 180mm Rotors front and rear
- Rear derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle 1x12
- Shift levers: SRAM NX Eagle trigger shifters
- Cassette: SRAM, XG 1275 12-speed, 10-50t
- Chain: SRAM Eagle 12 speed chain
- Crankset: Raceface Turbine Fat Bike Crank, 190mm spindle with 32T Chain Ring
- Rims: 26" Fat Sunringle Mulefut SL80 Tubeless installed
- Front Hub: Sunringle SRC 15x150mm hub
- Rear Hub: Sunringle SRC 12x197mm hub
- Front tire: Terrene Johnny 5, 120TPI, folding bead, 26x5.0" Studdable
- Rear tire: Terrene Johnny 5, 120TPI, folding bead, 26x5.0" Studdable
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp saddle
- Grips: Growler/LizardSkin Locking Grips
- Seatpost: FSA Dropper Seatpost Optional
Growler Double Stout Geometry