A FULL SUSPENSION BEAST
Manitou Mastodon Pro 120mm Fork
Real-world trail suspension for your fat bike! All-temperature performance soaks up chatter and big hits on freezing cold snow as well as it does on shimmering hot sand, and everywhere in-between.
- Extended ride height versions fit up to 26×5.15” / 27.5×4.5” tires
- Standard ride height versions fit up to 26×4” / 27.5×3.8” tires
- All-temperature performance born of frigid winter ride-testing
- Mastodon 34mm trail chassis is stiffer and steers more precisely than any other fatbike suspension fork
Rockshox Monarch XX
Few things would piss off Newton more than the Monarch XX. Simply put, no other shock packs more energy-efficient performance in a lighter weight package – one that seemingly defies Newton’s so-called "laws" of physics. But the Monarch XX does exactly that, providing the ability to lock-out rear suspension via a single bar-mounted XLoc Sprint button.
The 100% hydraulic remote lever and system is completely sealed, so unlike cable-actuated units – Monarch XX is impervious to contamination. If Newton were alive today, we doubt he'd be that stoked to go back to the drawing board with his theories. But a few miles on the Monarch XX sure would help inspire a new way of thinking, and riding.
Car6on 26x85mm carbon fiber wheelset
Push the limits of what is possible.
Growler created a new blend of carbon fat bike quality to push the limits of FatBike components. Using DT Swiss 350 FatBike hub and Sapim spoke chassis mated to Carbon, tubeless compatible, and highly innovative rim, we have delivered a no-compromise insanely light fatty wheelset. At a scant 2090g the 75mm outer width carbon hoop defies convention and allows riders to explore the limits of low-weight yet dependable tubeless FatBike riding!
**Due to limited product availability, standard components are subject to change without notice, though you will be notified before the bike ships.**
- Frame: Growler Double Stout Carbon Fiber Full Suspension
- Fork: Manitou Mastodon Pro 120mm suspension fork
- Headset: FSA Orbit integrated 1.125 - 1.5in
- Stem: FSA alloy with 31.8 Clamp
- Handlebar: FSA 740mm UD Carbon Fiber 1/2” rise/31.8
- Brakes: Sram Guide 4 piston Brakes with 180mm Rotors front and rear
- Rear derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle 1x12
- Shift levers: SRAM NX Eagle trigger shifters
- Cassette: SRAM, NX 12-speed, 10-50t
- Chain: SRAM Eagle 12 speed chain
- Crankset: Raceface Turbine Fat Bike Crank, 190mm spindle with 32T Chain Ring
- Rims: 26" Fat Sunringle Mulefut SL80 Tubeless installed
- Front Hub: Sunringle SRC 15x150mm hub
- Rear Hub: Sunringle SRC 12x197mm hub
- Front tire: Maxxis Minion, 120TPI, folding bead, 26x4.8"
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion, 120TPI, folding bead, 26x4.8"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp saddle
- Grips: Growler/LizardSkin Locking Grips
- Seatpost: FSA Dropper Seatpost Optional
- Weight: Set 2090, Front 970g, Rear 1120g
- Front Axle: 15x150
Driver: Shimano HG or SRAM XD
- Tire Size: 3.8"-4.8"
Rim: 70 mm inner width / 75mm outer width
- Rear Axle: 12x197mm.
- Notes: Grease in hubs rated for -40 degrees F