THE ALL NEW AMERICAN PALE ALE, MADE RIGHT HERE IN THE USA!
Designed in New York. Manufactured In Florida and tested on some of the most gruesome technical single track the North Eastern USA could provide. The American Pale Ale stands on its own. Fed a steady diet of technical climbing, frame bashing rock gardens, and high-speed descents, this bike was designed to dominate big terrain and do it over and over again. This is truly an American engineering marvel.
- Designed for 27.5+ or 29" wheel - max tire clearance up to 27.5x3.0"
- Boost 148mm rear thru axle
- 7005 Aluminum alloy construction
- Custom shaped tubing for strength and weight savings
- Internal dropper post routing
- Precision beaded welds
- English threaded bottom bracket
- Lifetime Warranty on the frame - The best in the business