A SEEMINGLY WEIGHTLESS RIDE
Growler Nitro Stout Carbon Fiber Fat Bike is one of the lightest and most capable fat bikes in the world. With available hand built carbon rims and top components from SRAM, Sunringle, Terrene, Lizard Skins, Manitou, FSA, the Growler Nitro Stout is nothing less than a race worthy dirt machine.
Winning Races is not all it is capable of. With the ability to be multiple bikes using the Growler Modular Bike Building System, the Growler Nitro Stout can transform from a Race Worthy Fatty to a Race Worthy 27.5+ or 29+ trail slayer. Utilizing interchangeable wheelsets and two position dropouts the Growler Nitro Stout can have a shorter chainstay that increases agility and improves responsiveness, making attacking all four season as simple as swapping your wheelsets.
**Due to limited product availability, standard components are subject to change without notice, though you will be notified before the bike ships.**
- Frame: Growler Nitro Stout
- Fork: Growler Carbon Fat Bike Fork
- Headset: FSA Orbit integrated 1.125 - 1.5in
- Stem: FSA alloy with 31.8 Clamp
- Handlebar: FSA 750mm UD Carbon Fiber 1/2” rise/31.8
- Brakes: SRAM 4 Piston Brakes
- Rear derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle 1x12, long cage
- Shift levers: SRAM GX trigger shifters
- Cassette: SRAM, PG 1230 12-speed, 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12 speed chain
- Crankset: Raceface Turbine Cinch
- Rims: Sunringle Mulefut SL80 Tubeless installed
- Front Hub: Sunringle SRC 15x150mm hub
- Rear Hub: Sunringle SRC 12x197mm hub
- Tires: Maxxis Minion FBF/FBR 3.8" tubeless, folding bead
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp saddle
- Grips: Lizard Skin Logo Grips
- Seatpost: FSA SL-K Carbon
Growler Nitro Stout Geometry
|Seat Tube angle||73˚||73˚||73˚||73|
|head tube length||100||110||130||150|
|Effective Top Tube||580||605||625||645|
|Bottom Bracket Height||337||337||337||337|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||58||58||58||58|
I’ve been in the market for a MT bike for the past year and half - with the pandemic and me being 6’4” no shops were able to let me trial a bike my size - they would order one if I was buying it. A friend told me about Growler and I gave them a call. They were great, despite the fact their XL demo bike was smashed on the back of a car they had me out to the shop to trial an XL frame, and then showed me each part for the bike so I could custom fit it. From start to finish I had a great experience with Ben and Growler. I’m confident if there are any issues with my bike they will be there to help. I’ve been out on dry trails, mud, and snow and the bike is performing wonderfully. It looks great too and I keep getting compliments.
The Nitro Stout is a wonderful bike. I'm glad I got the suspension fork, since I'm mostly using the bike on single track in snow/icy conditions. Moving between the 27.5 and the 29+ wheel sets is easy and really is like having two bikes. Kudos to the Growler team!